PR Account Manager – Newcastle
Salary – £22K-£28K depending upon experience
A strong, creative PR Account Manager is required to handle a mix of predominantly b2b accounts in this exciting Newcastle-based PR and public affairs consultancy. This national award-winning consultancy has a great reputation, a strong and high-profile client list and an enviable new business pipeline.
The North East office is a thriving hub and the head office of a growing network, including another office in Manchester and satellite offices in London and Edinburgh. The team is friendly, fun and is a ‘can-do’ bunch that helps each other out.
This role would suit a skilled, creative and dynamic Account Manager who is confident and ambitious. The role will involve working on UK and pan-European accounts, in a fast-paced environment to assist clients with the management of their brand reputations.
Candidates should be self-starters with a minimum of three years’ experience (most of which should be within an agency environment). Experience in one or more of the following sectors would be beneficial: science and tech; education; environmental; healthcare; and professional services.
The role requires excellent organisation skills as the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all projects are completed to deadline and within budget.
Key skills/knowledge areas:
– Campaign creation and delivery
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Proven experience in b2b PR environments
– Previous experience of managing client budgets
– Excellent national media relations experience
– Strong awareness of online PR and social media
– Good people skills including being able to work in account teams
– Attention to detail/deadlines
– Forward thinking and proactive – able to plan ahead
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com